Prehistory (before 1st century)
- 673 BCE Julium is founded.
- 509 BCE the Temple of Jupiter Optimus Maximus, the first temple to the Capitoline Triad, is built in Julium.
- 508 BCE the Laurentine Republic is founded in the face of the Solvini Wars.
- 496 BCE the Republic wins the Solvini Wars, driving the Solvini into modern Civitius.
- 396 BCE the Solvini are totally evicted from the Laurentine Isle.
- 321 BCE the Laurentine army is allowed to leave after being trapped in a mountain pass in the Battle of the Caudian Forks.
- 280 BCE the Pyhrric War with the Solvini begins, with a large Solvini laying siege to Julium.
- 271 BCE the war ends with a Laurentine victory.
- 192 BCE the number of Praetors was increased to six.
- 107 BCE Gaius Marius is elected Consul of the Laurentine Republic, institutes the Marian Reforms of the military.
- 100 BCE Julius Eurasius is born in Julium.
- 58 BCE beginning of the Vulpine Wars.
- 50 BCE the last Vulpine rebels are defeated.
- 49 BCE Eurasius illegally crosses the Rubicon River, beginning the Laurentine Civil War.
- 48 BCE Julius Eurasius declared Consul for life by the Laurentine Senate.
- 44 BCE Assassination of Julius Eurasius, Second Laurentine Civil War begins.
- 43 BCE Augustus I of Eurasia, son of Julius Eurasius claims Julium, Senate declares him Emperor of Laurentia.
- 29 BCE Augustus I declares Laurentia to be named "Eurasia" in honor of his father.
- 12 BCE Unification Wars, Augustus brings the majority of centralized modern Eurasia under imperial control.
- 2 BCE Julius Eurasius deified by Imperial decree.
1st century (00s)
- 2 Augustus permits Tiberius to return to Julium as a private citizen.
- 9 Battle of Teutoburg Forest, Eurasian legions defeated by Lyrian tribesmen, leads to establishment of Augustan Frontier.
- 14 Augustus dies.
- 17 Archaelus of Torquia, client of Eurasia, dies, and the Asticus Peninsula is annexed.
- 28 The Black Marsh revolts and hangs Eurasian tax collectors, expelling the military governor.
- 37 Tiberius dies.
- 41 Caligula is assassinated by the Praetorian Guard.
- 43 Conquest of Hibernia: under Aulus Platius, four legions are lead into Hibernia.
- 54 Claudius dies
2nd century (100s)
3rd century (200s)
4th century (300s)
5th century (400s)
6th century (500s)
7th century (600s)
8th century (700s)
- 705 Border skirmishes with Imbrispi Confederation begin.
- 708 Great Fire of Arbor Felix occurs.
- 709 Emperor Tiberius II blames fire on Basque natives, expels them to Stabiae.
- 716 High Archprimate Codenix Sirone is assassinated by Christian elements.
- 716 Purge of the Laurentine occurs, Deosian militias hunt down and burn Christian churches.
- 723 High Archprimate Alessatotis Maccina declares Jesus Christ a servant of Mehrunes Dagon.
- 728 Germanic tribesman begin raiding Eurasian shipping along the coasts of Arveyres.
- 733 Tiberius II dies. Audrea is crowned Empress.
- 734 Imbrispi attack Eurasian holdings in Mediolanum.
- 734 War of the Numantine begins.
- 735 Imbrispi forced from Mediolanum.
- 736 Battle atop the Moor takes place, decisive Eurasian victory.
- 738 Imbrispi almost totally forced from their native lands north into Duresia.
- 739 Cleansing of the High Fane takes place, decisive Eurasian victory. Imbrispi destroyed.
- 741 Empress Audrea celebrates her first triumph.
- 746 Future Emperor Marcus I is born.
- 748 Audrea grants widespread clemency to Muslims and Jews who agree to pay a religious tax.
- 754 Historia Eurasiana, Vol. I is published, detailing the history of the Eurasian Empire to that point.
- 757 Election of Senator Aslam Shafi, the first Muslim Senator in Eurasian history.
- 760 Assassination of Aslam Shafi.
- 761 Death of Empress Audrea.
- 761 Coronation of Emperor Marcus I.
- 763 Province of Numantinius renamed Audrinia in honor of Empress Audrea.
- 764 Province of Lustinia renamed Mariana in honor of Gen. Marinius.
- 773 Great Famine of 773, thousands die in rural Asticus from crop failure.
- 774 Crop failure blamed on Christians, thousands are killed or flee the Empire.
- 776 Emperor Marcus reinstitutes the old-Augustan Bureau of Bread and Antidote to control food distribution.
- 779 End of famine.
- 787 Discovery of gold in Audrea.
9th century (800s)
10th century (900s)
11th century (1000s)
12th century (1100s)
13th century (1200s)
14th century (1300s)
- 1304 Exile of Lucia Eurasia to Arveyres.
- 1306 Marcus III dies, coronation of Catarina of Eurasia.
- 1310 Potema Eurasia declares Falcrine independent.
- 1315 War of the Red Diamond begins.
- 1316 Catarina is murdered, Clovus Eurasius is crowned Emperor. Beginning of the Interregnum (Eurasia).